Friday, August 14, 2009

mundane

I'll admit it, I was scared to answer love's call.
Knock You Down, Keri Hilson

I was absent from school today. And if you know me, then you'd know I am constantly getting sick or injured. Extremely accident prone.

Well no school means a free day, which in turn means free time. Eeeek, more time to get hurt.

So I spent today resting, reading New Moon over, playing Farmville (YES!), and Fashion Wars (girly version of Mafia Wars, lol).

Which meant that I was pretty safe, taking two tablets every four hours, reading, occasionally Facebooking. So there was no reason for me to hurt myself, right?

Wrong. A song came onto the radio today, and I lost it. Once I heard it, I was crumpled over in tears.

I miss you. I was thinking about everything today, unfortunately more free time means more time to think, in turn more time to self-scrutinise.

There is only one person I need right now. And it especially hurts because they will never know.

I will never tell. That I need this person. This song was always 'ours'.

Fretting, Lisa xx

No comments: