Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Wishlist 09

1. Milkshake Maker (Milkshaker)
2. New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn. (although I've read them, I'd like a copy of them on my bookshelf!)
3. Maxi dresses! I am totally in love with them at the moment. Swooooon.
4. Reese Peanut Butter chocolate cup lolly things. Since I can now eat peanuts, they are def on my list.
5. Peanut butter. I never got to eat it growing up :(
6. A photo framed picture of you and me!
7. A love letter, lol.
8. Any romantic comedy on DVD. I will love you forever. Except for the ones I already have! Ask to check :)
9. FRIENDS TV series
10. Gossip Girl TV series
11. Skins TV series
12. Any jewellery and I will wear it. Esp crazy rings. I own a lot, but you can never have enough. Snakes, peacocks, ancient Egyptian style. Love it alll.
13. Some kind of artwork, maybe? My walls are very naked.
14. A tape recording of you singing. Or better yet,
15. A video of you singing!
16. Something crazy, I love crazy.
17. A hug.
18. A smile.
19. A kiss.
20. A 'Happy Birthday'.

:)

2 comments:

Hue said...

Cute much?! =)

angelo. said...

i shotgun nubmer 20!

haha. hi lisa!